You want to uninstall K9 from a Mac computer.
Note: You must have administrator rights to uninstall K9 Web Protection.
- Open the [System Preferences] panel.
- Click the K9 Web Protection icon under the “Other” section at the bottom.
- Click the [Uninstall] button.
- When prompted, enter your K9 administrator password and click [OK].
- You will then be prompted to enter your Mac administrator password.
- When the uninstall process is complete, you will receive a message saying K9 has been successfully uninstalled.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO UNINSTALL K9 WITHOUT A PASSWORD. By design, K9 will block all web access should anyone attempt to uninstall without using a password. Attempts to modify K9 at the system level will have the same effect.