You want to change the email that K9 send the temporary password to.
To change the email address on file for your K9 license, please follow the steps below. Please note, that this email address is where the temporary password requests are sent, so please make sure that this is a secure email account.
- Go to the K9 Administration page (http://127.0.0.1:2372), and click [Setup] and sign in with your current password.
- Once you are in the "Setup" section of K9, click [Password/Email] in the left column.
- In the "Change Email Address" column, enter your new email address in each box and click [Save Changes].
- At this point, an email message will be sent to your new email address. You must confirm your new email address by clicking the appropriate link in that email message.
- After you confirm your new email address, the change occurs instantly.
Important Note: After performing step #4, a final email will then be sent to the old email address as a security measure. This email will allow the email change to be reversed in case an unauthorized user discovered your K9 password and requested the email change.