You want to always allow access to a website.
If you want to always allow a website, please do the following:
- Launch K9 from your [Start] menu.
- Click [Setup], and login with your K9 administrator password.
- Once you have logged in, click [Web Site Exceptions] in the left column.
- Type the site's URL in the Sites to "Always Allow" text area and click [Add].
- Repeat this procedure for each URL you want allowed.
- Click the [Save] button to save all URLs entered.
Alternatively, when you browse directly to a website that is blocked, on the K9 block page you have an option to temporarily or permanently allow either that website, or the entire category. Please note that to use those options require the K9 administrator password.